sábado, 24 de março de 2012

Men Trends

I'm gonna tall about a trend that i adore.

Boots.


I love to see a man wearing a nice pair of boots. And i love it even more with they use it with a more elegant look, to give it a edgy touch! ;)





And here are some different ways to wear them.








Hope you have an awesome weekend!


49 comentários:

  1. I love visiting this blog. I find a lot of great ideas here.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. They deserve to be fashion too!!
    Love the 7 image!
    I´m followin, if you want follow me back :)
    XO

    http://undisclozetdesires.blogspot.pt

    ResponderExcluir
  3. my bf is gonna love this

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Those stylish gals we can really call gentlemen!:) Great style!!!
    xoxo

    Jelena
    glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
  5. i LOVE when men wear boots!! it looks so good on them! :)

    ResponderExcluir
  6. adoro , adoro! na minha escola há lá um rapaz que fica lindo com umas botas parecidas com as da 3ªimagem!

    xoxo,
    andy

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Amazing pics!! guys in my country should take a look at this:)

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Very cool each trend! nice post

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ResponderExcluir
  9. I love these kinds of shoes and the outfits that go with it are great :)

    ResponderExcluir
  10. It really is such a cool trend!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ResponderExcluir
  11. Também adoro vê-los com este tipo de botas :)

    ResponderExcluir
  12. eu adooro esses coturnos arrumadinhos!
    beijooos!

    ResponderExcluir
  13. Hola,regreso ligero de equipaje a tu hermosa casa, un placer quedare aqui. pasa buen día, besos reales..

    ResponderExcluir
  14. Not really my thing, but the pictures are nice.

    xx
    me-travelleroftheworld.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
  15. I really don't think there's anything worst than a guy in bad boots!

    ResponderExcluir
  16. adoroooo! Acho que lhes dá um ar mais de bad boy coisa que eu adoro eheh :)

    Beijinho*

    ResponderExcluir
  17. oooh I love this, There are quite a few men who can pull it off well :)

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
  18. I wish I could get my Mr. A to wear boots like this. They look great on guys.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ResponderExcluir
  19. This weekend we went for shopping and got my boyfriend new cool booties, similar to second shot.
    Great post!
    ♥
    xoxo Ra

    ResponderExcluir
  20. great boots and cute men
    http://sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ResponderExcluir
  21. like it *

    tag pa ti no meu cantinho*

    Beijinho**

    ResponderExcluir
  22. I love all of these! It's always nice to see a man in a decent pair of boots! xx

    ResponderExcluir
  23. When it comes to men shoes, I'm all about unique sneakers.

    ResponderExcluir
  24. they all look so good!!! have a great week!

    ResponderExcluir
  25. algumas dessas fotografias são magníficas. Adoro alguns dos estilos! :)

    ResponderExcluir